If I had tried sharing songs that I listened to when I’m happy, sad, hyped or mad a year or two ago 100% of it would have been all country songs. I still listen to a lot of country music but it has it’s time and place for when I want to listen to it.
Country music was what I was raised on and holds a lot of special memories with my family that I go back to frequently now that my parents are gone. As I have changed I have seen and felt my musical preferences changing too and I think there’s nothing wrong with that.
HAPPY :: Headbanging and dancing in the truck kind of songs.
- Burn it Down – Linkin Park
- Musta Had a Good Time – Parmalee
- Wildhorse – RaeLynn
- Life in the Fast Lane – Eagles
- Most Girls – Hailee Steinfield
SAD :: When I’m sad I like to listen to stuff sort of mellow or that gets me on the path to cheering me up – not necessarily songs that put me in a sad mood but what I tend to listen to when I’m sad.
- Fight Like Hell – Tucker Beathard
- In the Blood – John Mayer
- The Fighters – LOCASH
- Five More Minutes – Scotty McCreery
- Create in Me a Clean Heart | Psalm 51 – Eric & Tanja Lagerstrom
MAD :: I like to have something with lots of energy to lift my mood. I typically don’t stay mad too long if I’m listening to music that I headbang to..
- Going to Hell – The Pretty Reckless
- I Bet My Life – Imagine Dragons
- Burn it to the Ground – Nickelback
- Cut the Cord – Shinedown
- Riot – Three Days Grace
HYPED :: I think this is just a continuation of my happy playlist, to be honest.